शब्दों में बयां ना कर सकूँ,में अपनी ख़ुशी,तहे दिल से धन्यवादआप सभी का …जिन्होंने जताया प्यार कभी !Many thanks to Rachna http://writingisthesupremesolace.wordpress.com and Shilpi http://thoughtsummary.wordpress.com/ who nominated me for the “MOST INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD ” .Both of them are wonderful persons and have a warm personality.Their writings reflect the depth and faith they have for the divine and for others. I came across these two wonderful people few weeks ago and now I feel as if they are known to me since years.For Rachna ,I can say she is a very matured writer who has the clarity of thoughts even when she is writing about anything.RULES FOR THE AWARD ARE:
1. Create a post and reveal 7 things about yourself.
2. Post the blog award on your site, indicate who nominated you.
3. Present the award to up to 15 bloggers that inspire you and include links to their blogs in your post.
FEW THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- Iam simple,warm,friendly,cheerful,sensitive .
- I believe in every ray of hope that shines .
- If recorded ,my experiences life can fill volumes of autobiographical pages.
- I am devotional in nature.
- Music and arts are my soothing pastimes.
- I love to read but hardly get anytime to do so.
- I hate lies and hypocrisy the most. I feel pity for people who pose as something and have anything else inside their heart.The blogs which I would like to nominate for the award are:
- Neelkanth Sir http://neelkanth.wordpress.com
- Vicky http://vickynanjapa.wordpress.com
- Sharmishtha http://andidreamed.wordpress.com
- Meenakshi itsmeenakshi77
- Arindam http://whenintrovertspeaks.wordpress.com
- Vinay http://feelmearound.wordpress.com
- Bikram http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
- Akanksha http://akanksharastogi.wordpress.com
- Nabadip http://nabadip.wordpress.com
- Teju http://singingsparrows.wordpress.com
- NIrav http://niravsays.wordpress.com
- Ramu http://www.ramudas.wordpress.com
- Bohemian http://amrutakarbelkar.wordpress.com
- Raunak http://doakonsult.wordpress.comVisit their blogs to see an altogether different and true perspective of young Indians!http://writingisthesupremesolace.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/my-first-award-very-inspiring-blogger-award/