“देख कर आपकी यह ज़रानवाज़ि
आँखों में भर आया पानी,
आवाज़ दिल में ही रह गयी,
जिंदगी में नहीं मिला कभी
आपके जैसा सच्चा साथी ! “
My heartiest thanks to you Rachna http://writingisthesupremesolace.wordpress.com/ for nominating me and my blog ,specially this one which is in Hindi for so many awards!
About her I can just say visit her blog ,you will feel you know her very well.She writes with a flair and simplicity .Her thoughts shine and are clear like water as her heart. Iam indeed lucky to have come across her in this blogging world. Even within a short span of time she has tied me emotionally. I wish her all the best in her life and for her blogs.
Now the Questions given by her :
1. What is the meaning of life?
An evolution of the soul.
2. Happiness is all about?
Feeling from within!
3. Why do you start a blog?
A beautiful initiative to express my thoughts naturally before the world!
4. What is more important in your life relationships or fame?
Relationship with god!
5. One thing which you like the most about blogging?
The no frills attached world! Strangers become close soul friends forever!
6. What’s the best decision you ever made?
I believe ,God decides and I just follow the way life comes.
7. Do you believe that unconditional love really exists in any kind of relationship?
Love is always unconditional ,it is we who tie it into strings of attachment and expectations.
8. What would be your first reaction if your physician recommends you to see a psychologist?
I would think,”Iam not able to handle stress and accept certain situations“.
9. Do you believe in Karma’s if yes then what are bad and good karma according to you?
As an action has an equal and opposite reaction,such is the law of life called Karma… It is an universal truth which I accept humbly.
For me good karmas are those where you try not to hurt any person in your life,knowingly or unknowingly ,physically,mentally,or psychologically,if this is followed,you are bound not to make any blunders,mistakes,sins,or crimes ..Yes differentiating them properly with any emotional blackmails, or wishes which aren’t right…
Bad karma is just when you dnt follow the good karma!
10. Do you believe in rebirth or afterlife if yes then why?
Rebirth is eventual as Life is evolution of the souls,the continuous process needs to carry forward with the Karmas in hand,until the complete assimilation of a soul happens,which when frees it from the tangles of rebirth!
11. What is the best moment of your life?
Whenever I see my parents,family , my kids and my friends smiling and happy!
HUG Award Guidelines.
The HUG Award© was initiated by Connie Wayne at A Hope for Today at http://ahopefortoday.com, which promotes hope, love, peace, equality, and unity for all people.
The HUG Award©
- is for people with an expectant desire for the world, for which they: Hope for Love; Hope for Freedom; Hope for Peace; Hope for Equality; Hope for Unity; Hope for Joy and Happiness; Hope for Compassion and Mercy; Hope for Faith; Hope for Wholeness and Wellness; Hope for Prosperity; Hope for Ecological Preservation; Hope for Oneness
- recognizes and honors those who help keep hope alive in our current world, which is plagued by war, natural disasters, and economic recession. They nurture hope, in any of the above areas (in italics), by the work they do, or in their personal lives with things such as blogging, public speaking, charity work, etc.
- is for people who, without giving up or compromising their own religious, spiritual, or political beliefs, are able to nurture hope and respect the dignity of all people.
- is for those who, without bias or prejudice, use their resources and gifts to make the world a better place for everyone.
- is for people who have a hope or an expectant desire that the work or talents they use in things such as blogging, public speaking, charity work, etc., will make a positive impact on the world.
These people do not have to actively use the word “hope” in their work or creative talents. They only need be conscious of their desire to make the world a better place for everyone.
These people use their available resources–a smile, a hug, a helping hand, a listening ear, a voice, time, money, possessions, education, personality, talent, websites and blogs—to make a positive impact on the world and make the world a better place to live.
After a row of mystical and insightful questions,I feel I should straight way jump for nominations! Combining all the awards, Iam choosing few interesting blogs as the nominations!
Best wishes to all !